Saturday 14 December 2019

New Book - they Once Were Shipbuilders. I








SS Sirius was the Leith Built Ship that crossed the mighty Atlantic being the very first such vessel to cross under steam power alone.

Many more Leith "Firsts" can be found in the new book on an almost forgotten maritime past.

Leith-Built Ships Vol. I 

They Once Were Shipbuilders


Make it a xmas gift but dont just take my word for it, have a look at some of the first reviews as shown below.









Available from most good book stores or direct from the publishers.

http://www.whittlespublishing.com/They_Once_Were_Shipbuilders

The book is also available on Amazon and can be delivered anywhere around the world.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/They-Once-Were-Shipbuilders-Leith-Built/dp/1849954437/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Once+Were+Shipbuilders&qid=1576318172&sr=8-1


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to order this for xmas. I just spoke to the publisher and there is a copy on the way!
I will read asap and then write a review

Unknown said...

A great little book , enjoyed the good read and very educational.Looking forward to the release of book 2 release. Bert Brown Australia.