Help keep the site going

Saturday, 27 March 2010

ARGOS

Ship No 216

Was a large ship for the yard ordered by Forrestal Land & Timber Company. She was a twin screw Motor Cargo vessel of 1,974 tons.

She was 285 feet length overall and with a beam of 50 feet. She was launched from the Leith yard of Henry Robb 26th Sept 1935.

No comments: