Ship No 422
The motor tug Fourah was ordered by the Crown agents for the Colonies, one of a 2 ship order for a twin screw diesel tug. She had a length of 110 feet and a beam of 30 feet and a design draught of 14 feet and 6 inches.
She was launched on 1st of September 1953
More details to follow.