Ship No 413
She was one of the eight tugs that were intended originally to make up the post war fleet of the Manchester Ship Canal Company, by the time M.S.C. Quarry was ordered and launched the Canal Company ordered another three tugs to bring the order to four new tugs.
M.S.C. QUARRY was 154 gross tons, with a length between perpendiculars of 88 feet and 7 inches, and a beam of 22 feet and 11 inches being a twin screw tug powered by a single Crossley Diesel engine, producing 1200 H.P.
She was launched on 1st of December 1951. She had a working life of 24 years before being broken up in 1975.