Ship No 225
Was a single screw motor tug ordered by Blackfriars Lighterage, she was 77 tons with a length overall of 75 feet and a beam of 19 feet.
She was built for work on the River Thames, and was called into service during the war from 1939 to 1945.
She worked tirelessly through the blitz on London during 1940, moving shipping and barges away from attack by enemy bombers.
She was then later transferred to the Firth of Clyde to continue with her work, and there gained a reputation of being a speedy little craft.