Ship No 486
Hamble was an order from Shell Mex & B.P.Co Ltd, being the first ship of a two ship order for the company.
She was a single screw coastal tanker of 1182 tons, with a length between perpendiculars of 202 feet, with a beam of 36 feet and 11 inches, and a design draught of 15 feet and 6 inches.
She was launched on 29th of April 1964 from the Leith Shipyards.
Hamble was to be lengthened and deepened in 1982, in Canada and has had a few names since with her last known name being Marine Supplier.