Ship No 474
She was a single screw Grab Dredger ordered by the Blyth Harbour Board. At 290 Grt, she had a length B.P. of 128 feet and 6 inches, with a beam of 28 feet and 6 inches and a design draft of 12 feet.
She was launched from the Victoria yards of Henry Robb on 16th of June 1959.