Ship No 462
Was another fine looking vessel built by the shipbuilders of Leith for the Ellerman Wilson Line.
She was used on routes to Portugal and she was more of a short sea trader, with her Island Aft.
She was a single screw diesel cargo vessel of 1420 tons and with a length B.P. of 250 feet, she was 42 feet and 6 inches across her beam.
She was launched from the shipyard on 17th of April 1958.