(Pic from Ribble Group)
Ship No 446
FRANK JAMIESON was the second of the two ship order from the Preston Dock commission, being a sister ship to JOHN HERBERT, at the same size and weight of 146 tons, with a length of 86 feet and a beam of 23 feet, she had a design draught of 12 feet.
She served in the Preston docks until 1981 when she was sold to Barrow in Furness interests. Named after a Mayor of Preston, she was launched on the 10th of August 1956.