Ship No 427
A.F. Henry & Macgregor where a local Leith shipping Company who put an order to Henry Robb shipyard for two modern motor vessels the first being the motor vessel MARWICK HEAD.
At 1786 grt she was a state of the art modern single screw diesel cargo ship with a length of 250 feet between perpendiculars, with a moulded beam of 40 feet and a design draught of 22 feet and 6 inches. She was broken up in 1985.