Help keep the site going

Saturday, 17 July 2010

M.T.HEWITT

Ship No 412


The Motor Tug HEWITT was an order for Ribble Navigation & Preston Dock.

She was a twin screw diesel tug of 137 tons, with a length of 86 feet and a beam of 23 feet.

She was launched from the Leith yard 1951/52

She ended up being renamed ERMIS

No comments: