Ship No 334
M.V. Stork was the second vessel of the order for General Steam Navigation Company Ltd, being a sister ship to “Kingfisher”.
She was single screw with a length overall of 160 feet, with a beam of 27 feet and a draught of 17 feet.
She was launched from the yard 1944/45 and was pressed into doing war service while hostilities lasted.
M.V. Stork was also the fourth ship of this name with the company, and she along with her sister ship Kingfisher was sold on in 1966, with Stork being sold to Greece and re-named Nikos Litochoron.