Help keep the site going

Saturday, 13 March 2010

The Shipyard Expands.

This year of 1934 was the year that Henry Robb’s took over control of another two building berth’s from the company of “Ramage and Ferguson” which brought the total of berths to eight, all being able to launch directly into the sea, depending on the tide.

The yard at a busy time around the "Mid 1970's"

No comments: